Hello, Owner of Aspen & Vine Studio, Creative Director, and Photographer here (one who wears many hats). I’ve been a long time photographer since 2008 additionally hold a B.B.A. in Entrepreneurship. I founded Aspen & Vine Studio in January of 2016 with a passion for photographing families in a love drenched way and providing romantic imagery for my wedding couples. I’ve always enjoyed fine-art and I’m inspired by travels and beautiful culture.
From the sweet snuggles and tiny toes of a newborn baby, to a joy filled day celebrating a newly married couple. I am there to observe and capture this special time in your life so you can always remember the love, laughs, tears, and in-between moments. My goal is give you romantic, authentic, beautiful, timeless images to cherish for years to come. When I'm in studio editing, I'm a Norah Jones and Coldplay fan. It's my go-to music that inspires while editing beautiful weddings.
When I’m not photographing…you can find me cozying up at home with my husband, out-and-about trying new restaurants, or exploring new beautiful sites (both indoors and out). I enjoy hiking the beautiful local trails with our two mini Australian Shepherds. I'm happy to travel near or far to capture your love story unfolding.
1. My mantra—kindness is key.
2. I photograph in a light-and-airy style - inspired by clean light.
3. I always fit in puppy snuggling and child laughter whenever possible.
4. Over a decade residing in Colorado, I call Denver home.
5. I'm all Canon and use the latest Canon Primes (which give a beautiful fine art look)—lenses and all.