1. Kindness and honesty is key.
2. I'm inspired by beautiful clean light, scenic views and architecture.
3. I always fit in puppy snuggling and child laughter whenever possible.
4. California native. After a decade residing in Colorado, I call Denver home while still photographing in California and for destinations weddings and portraits.
5. I'm all Canon and use the latest Canon Primes (which give a beautiful fine art look)—lenses and all.
I've always been a creative and photographer. I've been in the wedding industry since 2008 and additionally hold a B.B.A. in business entrepreneurial studies. I founded Aspen & Vine Studio in January of 2016 with a passion for connecting talented upcoming photographers with couples & families. I have always enjoyed fine art and traveling.
From the sweet snuggles and tiny toes of a newborn baby, to a joy filled day celebrating a newly married couple. I am there to observe and capture this special time in your life so you can always remember the love, laughs, tears, and in-between moments. My goal is give you romantic, authentic, beautiful, timeless images to cherish for years to come. When I'm in studio editing, I'm a Norah Jones and Duke Ellington fan. It's my go-to music that inspires while editing beautiful weddings.
When I am not photographing or traveling you can find me snuggled up at home, out and about trying new restaurants, or with our friends exploring new sites, both indoors and out. I enjoy hiking the beautiful local trails with my two mini Australian Shepherds. I'm a California native, residing (just south of Denver) in Colorado. I'm happy to travel near or far to capture your love story unfolding.